1. We have American citizens who don’t feel a part of America - because they choose not to. A law should be passed giving anyone who chooses to renounce their citizenship a one way ticket out of the country. If you change your mind later, you re-enter as an immigrant and must go through all the steps towards becoming a US citizen.
2. Pass a law stating that there can be no restrictions on displaying the American flag anywhere - school, condos, fire houses, etc. If the American flag offends you, too bad. Renounce your citizenship and move to another country - you are not worthy of living in America. Any employee of any government municipality that desecrates the American flag is fired.
3. Marriage is one of the most important social institutions we have and it is central to promoting family values and raising children in a healthy environment. We need to pass an amendment to the U.S. Constitution declaring that marriage in the United States shall consist solely of the union of a man and a woman. Children need the unique influence offered by both a father and a mother.
4. Any food product, including pet food, made from meat or grain supplied from a foreign source must be displayed on the package or on the menu in an eatery. Examples: The label on pet food would read “wheat supplied from China.” A notice on a fast food restaurant would read “hamburger imported from China.”
5. In divorce and custody situations, the parent where the children live (usually the mother) often manipulates the children so they don’t want to go with the father when he comes to pick them up. When this happens, instead of the father having to spend all kinds of money in civil court, the police are called and issue the mother a citation (sort of like a speeding ticket). She must appear in court to explain why the children did not want to go. If there was no legitimate reason why the kids didn’t want to go, the mother is fined.