NO Amesty For Illegals
Illegal immigration is morally and legally wrong
Some politicians (mostly Democrats) claim that wanting to deport illegal immigrants is really an attack on Hispanics. NOT TRUE. All this rhetoric is nothing more than a deliberate lie intended to arouse ethnic hatred and social unrest. This is an issue of right and wrong - not an attack on people of a certain ethnic descent.
No nation in the world (including Mexico) allows foreign citizens to illegally enter their country, take up residence, get a job and be treated as if you are a citizen. Yet many Illegal aliens think they have this right. The reason they have this arrogant attitude is because of narrow minded liberals who thinks it’s “mean-spirited” to hold illegals accountable for being here illegally. These liberals have a flawed concept of right and wrong and are doing great harm to American unity and to the rule of law.
Most illegals seem to be nice people who work hard. While we can sympathize with their plight up to a point, the US cannot save everyone in the world. Being a nice guy doesn’t change the fact that you are here illegally. If you rear end another car, the police officer will not let you go because you’re a nice guy. Also, a lot of illegals are “nice" only because they are on a public relations campaign to get Americans to be sympathetic to their cause - amnesty. However, if you tell an illegal they should be deported and apply to come back the legal way, you will quickly find out that a lot of illegals are really not nice people.
In reality, there are BILLIONS of nice people around the world. Should we allow everyone in so we are not called “mean-spirited”? We can’t save the world! America has limited legal immigration for over a century to what our economy could absorb. Illegal immigration upsets this balance. Immigrants who come here legally deserve our respect and support. Illegals don’t. While we can make an exception for DREAMERS - children who were brought to the US illegally by their parents and now they are adults, - there is NO legitimate, moral reason to support a blanket amnesty. In addition, anyone who honorably served in the U.S. military should not be deported, but invited to become a citizen.
14 Great Reasons why Giving Amnesty to Illegals is a Terrible idea
1. The primary issue is ATTITUDE. If illegals loved America - like previous immigrants did - Americans would be more sympathetic to their plight. Many illegals, mainly from Mexico, have a hostile, even traitorous attitude towards Americans. They wave the Mexican flag, attack Americans, disrespect our flag - and then do everything possible to keep from being deported! If Mexicans want to be in America so badly, why don’t they show appreciation and express their love and admiration for America? Instead, they show hatred for the country they freely chose to come to. A perfect example occurred in 1998 when the US played Mexico in a championship soccer game in Los Angeles. Fans were overwhelmingly pro-Mexican. They booed the US team, booed during the playing of the US national anthem and US players were spat at and trash was thrown at them. There have been similar incidents since. Since the 1990’s, there have been demonstrations in American cities where thousands of Mexicans and supporters demonstrated under Mexican flags demanding special privileges for illegals. The reason many Mexicans have this hate America attitude is because Mexican pride STILL can’t accept that their army lost the war to Texas in 1836 and then the US in the Mexican American War of 1846-8. Mexico STILL refuses to believe that they were responsible for starting both wars. Many insist that they be spoken to in Spanish, not English. This treasonous, hate America attitude will not change with citizenship.
2. Giving amnesty to illegals makes a mockery of all those who want to enter legally or have entered legally. Why should these people play by the rules when the lawbreakers get a free pass? Immigration into the US is NOT a right, it is a privilege. You can enter the US if we say you can. If you believe we shouldn’t deport illegals, we have a question for you: Would you mind if your job was taken by an illegal alien??
3. Amnesty for current illegals would simply produce a whole new wave of illegals. When you reward illegal behavior, you get more illegal behavior. How many times are we supposed to grant amnesty? In 1987, the US granted amnesty to 2.7 million people and that resulted in a new wave of 10 - 12 million illegals. Enforcing immigration laws is the only way to go and the ONLY logical thing to do.
4. Overcrowding is becoming a huge problem in large metro areas. Amnesty will result in 10 to 12 million illegals becoming legal - here to stay. Based upon the 1986 amnesty, on average five legal immigrants were added to the population for each person who received amnesty.(a) So the 11 million could add another 55 million legal immigrants in the next two decades. Would you prefer to live jam packed in a huge metro area crammed with millions of people - like India or China - or live in a place with some breathing room? How much more farmland would you like to see turned into housing developments or apartment complexes? We are FULL.
5. Adding millions to our population will push housing prices even higher and cause oil, gas, electricity, drinking water, etc., supplies to become tighter and even more expensive then they are now.
6. Illegals use “anchor babies” as their “get out of jail free” card. Illegals have a baby in the US or else rush across the border when the baby is ready to be born, and presto, you have an American Citizen to hide behind. Illegals with children under seven should be deported along with their “anchors.” We need to pass legislation that a baby born to illegals in the US is a citizen of whatever country the parents are from.
7. Amnesty will result in a tremendous financial burden to taxpayers. An exhaustive study by the Heritage Foundation has found that after amnesty, current unlawful immigrants would receive $9.4 trillion in government benefits and services and pay more than $3 trillion in taxes over their lifetimes.(b) That leaves a net fiscal deficit (benefits minus taxes) of $6.3 trillion. That deficit would have to be financed by increasing the government debt or raising taxes on U.S. citizens. Immigrants of the past did NOT impose financial burdens on the country. Today they do because democrats are anxious to buy their votes by making illegals eligible for a wide range of taxpayer funded social/welfare programs. When they become citizens, they will, of course, vote for “Santa Claus” - the democrats. Already, illegal immigrants impose costs on police, prisons, hospitals and schools.
Some experts dispute this reports findings, but other reports claim illegal immigration costs us plenty. Additional reading:
8. Some believe that we can’t kick illegals out because they do the work Americans won’t do. This might be true is we had one or two million illegals in the US, but absolutely not true with 10 to 15 million illegals in the country. These illegals have taken jobs in every industry in the country and displaced Americans. Source: http://cis.org/node/2548#5
9. Some people support amnesty because the US supposedly can’t keep them out. They point to illegals who have been deported multiple times and remark “show me a 20 foot wall and I’ll show you a 24 foot ladder” and so on. This is crazy talk. So we are helpless and just sit back and allow illegals to overrun our country? The truth is we had reasonable control of the border before Obama became president and stoped enforcing immigration laws. We CAN control the border when we get serious: Double walls, tear gas, mace, rubber bullets and real bullets if someone fires a weapon at border agents.
10. Some Americans of hispanic descent, particularly Mexican descent oppose deportation of illegals because they feel they must stand in solidarity with their fellow Mexicans. This is false loyality. There are tens of millions of Americans of German descent that took up arms against their ancestral homeland in World Wars One and Two. They did this because they were Americans of German descent, NOT Germans living in America. Americans of Mexican descent need to do what’s right and get rid of these false loyalties.
11. Some want to pass amnesty contingent on the border becoming “secure”. This is another obama deception. On May 10, 2011, Obama, in a speech in El Paso, Texas, told Americans the border is secure. Obama quickly followed these remarks by declaring that it is now time for Congress to pass “comprehensive” immigration reform - meaning amnesty. The facts are that the border fence between the US and Mexico was abandoned by Obama, violence along the border increased and illegal entry into the US increased at an alarming pace. Source: http://www.fairus.org/legislative-updates/fair-legislative-update-may-16-2011
12. Obama’s immigration policies over his two terms wrecked effective immigration controls:
A. Obama claimed we didn’t have the resources to deal with all the illegals in the U.S., so he had to use prosecutorial discretion. This was a lie by Obama. The US had the necessary resources to enforce immigration laws but Obama didn’t want to enforce immigration laws and used prosecutorial discretion as his lame excuse. Obama invented this lame excuse in April 2009 and kept expanding it to grant more and more illegals protection from deportation.(f) If immigration laws were strictly enforced, as they were in the past, our immigration system would work wonderfully. f: http://www.ice.gov/doclib/news/library/factsheets/pdf/worksite-strategy.pdf
B. Obama and the democrats invented word games over this issue. The unpopular term "amnesty" was changed to a much more appealing term, "earned legalization." However, what “earned legalization” means is you have gotten away with violating our immigration laws for a period of time, while not having committed any serious crimes. Other word changes by the sneaky democrats is to turn most illegals into "guest workers," who over time could become permanent residents. Guest workers would also have the right to bring their family members to live in this country who would also be eligible for many social/welfare programs.
C. As the unemployment rate fell over the past 4 years, Obama wanted to allow more illegals in and allow the millions of illegals already here to stay. However, Obama allowed more illegals in even when the unemployment rate was increasing in his first 4 years. Importing cheap workers from outside the U.S. has caused more and more American workers and their family to go from middle class to borderline poverty(c) and the number of Americans who can’t find work is at an all time high. (c) http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/3/immigrants-account-for-all-job-gains-since-2000/?page=all
13. Many Mexicans have bought in to the Cosmic People scam, invented by Mexican ‘philosopher’ Jose Vasconcelos, who argued that the mixture of Spanish and Indian races created a new human race - Mestizo. So why is it so important to Mexicans of Spanish descent to claim they have Indian blood in them? This is where the scam comes in. Mexicans now claim they are not immigrants to the New World, but instead they have been here thousands of years. They believe this new status gives them the moral and legal right to ignore the border between the U.S. and Mexico and justify illegal entry into the U.S. They now declare that “we didn’t cross the border, the border crossed us.” This also allows Mexicans to absolve their conscience of killing millions of Indians and stealing their land while condemning Americans.
Time for a reality check. Being part Indian doesn’t make you superior or above the law. It means you're part Indian. Why does everyone in this movement have Spanish names? What happened to all the Indian names? Can you prove you are part Indian? What about Americans who are part Indian? Can we ignore the border with Mexico and do as we please? Let’s remember that Mexico and all other countries enforce their border so we can too.
This scam is being pushed by Mexican American hate groups such as The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) and La Raza Unida Party (RUP) established in 1970 by racists José Ángel Gutiérrez and Mario Compean.
14. Some people claim ‘white Americans’ or ‘Anglos’ were illegal aliens 400 years ago and WE should be deported. This claim is sometimes made by people of Spanish descent, mostly Mexicans. This is a loser argument for many reasons:
a) Much of the land in what became the US had no one on it, so it wasn‘t “stolen”. Anthropologist Russell Thornton has the population at 5 million for the continental US, 2 million for Canada and 65 million Indians for Central and South America and the Caribbean Islands.[x] This means the Spanish stole a lot of land from the indians.
b) You can’t undo what happened 400 years ago. If what happened 400 years ago needs to be “fixed”, we need to go all around the world and kick lots of people out of lots of countries who didn’t live there 400 years ago. Oh, and who would enforce this forced relocation?
c) White Americans would not be the only ones leaving. The Spanish in Mexico and all of Latin America would have to leave. Blacks and Asians would have to leave.
d) There is no rule on how long someone has to live in a place before they become a ‘native.’ Many whites have been here for over 100 years and many over 200 years. That’s long enough to be a native.
e) The Indians would have to pay whites for all the upgrades - homes, highways, etc. There is a big cost difference between a teepee and a modern home. Since the Indians couldn’t pay it, we would retain possession.
f) We would take all of white America’s inventions with us. The Indians would have to live the way they did before the white man arrived - in teepees and only bow and arrows to hunt for food. No horses (they were imported from Europe), no firearms to hunt with, no screens to keep bugs out of your teepee and no air conditioning.
g) What about Americans who are part Indian? Can they stay?
h) Who did the Indians kick out when they arrived in North America from Central Asia? What’s their punishment?
Conclusion: America can NOT be replaced by ANYONE in the world. If all non-Indians left America, America would be depopulated, the world economy would collapse and lots of people in Africa would starve to death. The US military would disappear, Russia would rule the world and occupy what used to be the USA and take all the land from the Indians.
x. American Indian holocaust and survival: a population history since 1492 (1990) By Russell Thornton
Download a PDF of No Amnesty for illegals to share with others.